Let it go

Reading through this post it got me thinking that this is one of the hardest things to do in life.

Letting go when you've loved it
Letting go when you've have worked hard for it.
Letting go when you've have succeed in it.
Letting go when you've lived it.

It's not easy, but it's necessary.

We can not hold on things forever.
Not even memories.

I'm not suggesting that we have to forget about the good things in life and the people that have been good to us, NO.
But we should not live on those memories.

Leaders need to understand this very well.
We should always look to do more in the kingdom of God.
But when its time to let go, we should be prepared for what feelings might come and try to stop us from doing what God has called us to do.

Moses is a clear example of this.
His father-in-law had to tell him to let other leaders handle the "day-to-day" stuff, and him just do the hardest things to solve.

I experienced this just a couple of days ago.

I started in the media team with no procedures, nothing established.
I worked with my team to build this ministry.
Now these guys are able to do most of the things without me having to be there.

A couple of days my pastor called me and told me it was time for me to move on to new areas where he needed me.

My first reaction was: "after all we've done and accomplished. All the hard work, the hours spent, the relationships built..."

Yes, all of that, but it also was time for one of my team to move into the position that I was leaving.

That was my real success.
Seeing one of my followers grow in the kingdom.

You know why many people suffer in the hospitals?
Many won't let go of life, even when its their time, they want to hold on.
Families hurt seeing their relatives suffer.

Are you having trouble letting go?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

¿Eres de los nuestros, o de nuestros enemigos?

DIOS es un DIOS planificador

Muros vs Cercas