Sweet dreams are made of this...

Recently my father and I had a conversation, a long conversation.

You know those that are not that often in families anymore. – Which by the way, I recommend not to wait until you are your father/mother age to have a conversation with them.-

So we talked about dreams.

And that same day, my wife and I went to have a cappuccino and we talked about dreams and I told her: I cannot depend on people to dream. I cannot depend on somebody else to make my dreams come true.

That’s why I try to share in every post a piece of my dream.

What do I dream of?

I dream of unity in the leadership.

I dream of sharing knowledge that makes peoples life better.

I dream of a Church that cares, not only for those who are inside, but mostly for those who are yet to come.

What are your dreams?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

¿Eres de los nuestros, o de nuestros enemigos?

DIOS es un DIOS planificador

Muros vs Cercas